I’ll admit to being a blender snob. But even I won’t say that you have to go out and buy and expensive blender before you can start to see the benefits of drinking a healthy smoothie everyday. I made my whole first year of healthy smoothies with a cheap blender. Well two cheap blenders. Once the second one died I decided to upgrade. But by then I know I was hooked and that I would be making many smoothies, hopefully for the rest of a long life.
So rather than buy two cheap blenders a year, i decided to take the plunge and buy and Blendtec blender. I couldn’t be happier. Some of my friends have a the Vitamix which is great also.
For me, deciding between the two blenders came down to one simple thing: the Vitamix is just too tall. It is too tall to fit under my cabinets when sitting on the counter top. The Blendtec slides right to the back of my counter with no problem. OK, it also has more horsepower and a larger blending jar
Here is some more information about blenders:
- How Can a Blendtec Blender Benefit Your Kitchen? | FourPx Articles – Have you considered how a Blendtec Total Home blender can improve your kitchen appliance collection? This is one area that many families tend to neglect in.
- Blendtec New York | Blendtec| Buy Blendtec | Blendtec Blender – Image via Wikipedia Blendtec Blender – Simply the Best The blentec blender is probably the fastest and the most powerful ice blender that is available.
- Purchase The Vitamix Blender Online | TipTravel.info – Whether I have been visiting the mall or other public spaces or choosing to stay at home much like the bump on a log I tend to be, it’s been extremely hard for me to stay away from the growing trend of having some sort of blender.
- 3 of the Best Blenders for Your Home – The jar is very similar to the Vitamix blender in make and size. The Waring professional blender offers two speeds as well as pulse functionality. The Waring loses a few points for a lack of digital technology in the controls. …
- How much better is a Vitamix blender than a regular blender? – About this blog: I found out about extremely healthy eating and how I can try to incorporate more raw fruits, vegetables, green leafy vegetables, sea vegetables, nuts, seeds, sprouts etc… into my diet. No, I am not a vegetarian, …
- VitaMix vs Blendtec Blenders – health · food · eating · kitchen · blender · green smoothies · vitamix · vita-mix · vitamix blender · blendtec · blendtec blender · tamper …